Indoor Cricket Centre Lead Coach Vacancy
20-hours per week (including evenings & weekends)
Fixed Term until 4th Feb 2018
Salary dependent on experience
Emirates Old Trafford is a prestigious International and County Cricket organisation, home to Lancashire County Cricket Club with a reputation as a world class cricketing and entertainment venue.
The Indoor Cricket Centre is focused on providing the highest standards of training facilities for all levels of cricketers from playground to Test arena, proudly being the training base for all Lancashire Cricket players. The Club offer 5 international standard indoor lanes and run courses and individual sessions for players of all ages and abilities in an environment which focuses on the requirements of each individual.
As Lead Coach for the cricket centre you will:
- Manage and deliver on the majority of coaching courses within the set budget
- Manage and lead the coaching team
- Undertake individual coaching sessions
- Plan and deliver on our commercial cricket obligations
- Ensure the security and safe use of all equipment, including ensuring it is well maintained and also control of the stock
This position would suit a highly motivated coach who can prove a commitment to ongoing professional development. You must have:
- Minimum ECB Level 3 coaching qualification (with interest in studying Level 4)
- Demonstrable experience in player development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing and motivating staff
- Ability to develop and execute progressive coaching programmes
- The ability to lead a group with confidence, professionalism and personality
- The ability to liaise with a variety of key contacts (players, parents, coaches, club partners)
- Enhanced DBS checks
To apply, please send your CV, with covering letter outlining why you are suitable with current salary to Joanne Hunt via email: email@example.com. Closing date for applications 29th September 2017.