Please follow the steps below to create an account (if you don’t already have one) and then email us with your booking request.
- Create an account online* (one per player) using this link: https://bookings.lancashirecricket.co.uk/pub/Register.aspx
*If you have created an account for the player with the Lancashire Cricket Centre since 2019 then you can skip the REGISTRATION PROCESS and head straight to the BOOKING ON TO A DEVELOPMENT CENTRE COURSE section. Please however do log back into your existing account / use the password reset function to check you can access your account: https://bookings.lancashirecricket.co.uk
- Complete all Player Details information using the players’ name, date of birth and gender
TIP: Parent / Guardian details are captured as Emergency Contacts within the Additional Player Information
TIP: Anything marked with a * is a mandatory field, but you can type “none” / “n/a” if not applicable
- When all sections are complete, click SUBMIT and you’ll be redirected to a confirmation of registration page.
TIP: If the page will not submit (the screen usually refreshes within 10 seconds), a list of the fields that need to be amended will be shown in red. Please amend these and then press SUBMIT again.
This will repeat until it’s correct and takes you through to a confirmation page.
- You will receive an email with a random password from the following email address: email@example.com
TIP: This is usually received within 5 minutes, but please check your Junk Mail / Spam Mail / Quarantined Items list to check for it
TIP: Please do not reply directly to this email address – please use the Development Centres email address for any further correspondence regarding Development Centre courses
- Use the online account link in the email (https://bookings.lancashirecricket.co.uk) and select Log In, then use the email address you signed up with and the random password you were given to access the players’ account.
TIP: If using a mobile/tablet – firstly select OPEN MENU, then select Log In
TIP: If using a PC/laptop – click the Log In link (top right corner of the page)
- Select the My Details link and select the box next to “Change your Password?”, which will open up a Password box for you to enter your NEW password. Below this is a Confirm Password box to re-type your new password.
TIP: Change the password to something memorable but secure.
TIP: If you are signing up multiple children using the same email address, you will need a separate memorable password for each one
- Press the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.
BOOKING ON TO A DEVELOPMENT CENRE COURSE
Once you have an account, to book on to a Development Centre course please send an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Player Name
- Player Date of Birth
- Venue of Course
- Stage of Course
- Start Date
Once we have received this information, we will assign the relevant account to the course requested, subject to course availability.
You will receive an email confirming if you have either been successful in securing a place, or have been added to a waiting list. The waiting list will operate to offer places pending either further relaxation of current restrictions, or on occasion of another attendee cancelling.
Payment for the full value of the course must be made online and can be made as soon as your booking is confirmed, or at least 48hrs in advance of the first week of the course.
If any of the above is not working, please send any queries for us to assist with through to: email@example.com
To make a payment for the course, please follow the steps below:
- Please log in to the relevant account using the steps as above
- On the default page (Dashboard), if you have any outstanding payments you will see an Account Status of “Arrears on Account (click to pay)
- Select the Arrears on Account link and you will see a list of all sessions with outstanding payments for this account
- Click the PAY ARREARS button
TIP: You can press the REMOVE button to deselect any unrelated bookings that you do not wish to pay for as part of the current transaction
- Click the PAY NOW button
TIP: This will redirect you through to our payment portal and you will see a confirmation with a transaction reference number
TIP: When this process is complete, you can go back to Dashboard and if you have now paid for all of the outstanding items on the account then the Account Status will display “Up to Date”.
In these uncertain times we are aware that cancellations will unfortunately happen and as such we will be operating a Waiting List. To qualify for a credit / refund please ensure you give at least 48hrs notice of cancellation for any general reasons so that we are able to offer space to the Waiting List.
For COVID-related cancellations, we appreciate this may cause very short-notice cancellations, so please contact us as soon as you are able to, and follow government guidelines at all times. In most cases this will most likely mean that due to seld-isolation measures, the following week will also need to be cancelled and we shall endeavour to fill spaces accordingly from the waiting list.
All cancellation notifications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org