Initial Club Checklist - Have you considered the following?
- Gas / water / heating consider turning off at the club especially if the club is shutting for any period of time.
- Can the club pause any direct debit / payments in agreement with a supplier?
- Sky Sports – Is this still required? Can this be suspended / paused?
- Keep in regular contact with your members using Email, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Newsletters etc.
- Keep in regular contact with your League Secretary & Regional Development Manager
Overseas Players / Professionals
- Check the Terms & Conditions for the clubs contractual obligations for any overseas player due to come to England this season, to mitigate against any potential loss
- (Please await further guidance from the ECB – Details to follow)
- Lancashire KO, U11, U13, U15 and U19 T20 - Details to follow
- Village KO, Club National KO – Details to follow
Stock / Consumables
- To mitigate against any possible losses, if you have any stock that has a shelf life (Out of Date) - E.G. bottled beers, cans, draught (kegs), crisps etc. Consider possible action to release these stock/consumables with any prolonged closure period.
Upkeep of Grounds / Machinery
- Depending on the start date or possible none start of the season, a planned approach needs to be considered for the ground to reduce the amount of time and money spent on things that may not be needed or are less required.
- Members' Subscriptions – Can this be paid as per normal procedure?
- Sponsors – Check that your sponsors are still going to support you?
- Are there any upcoming events that will need to be cancelled?
- If a club employs security or stewards, are they required, or can they be moved to a different contract?
We are awaiting more guidance from the ECB and will communicate this here in due course.