Lancashire Cricket Foundation is committed to providing safe, fun, positive, inclusive experiences for all individuals who participate with our Foundation and partner associated activities and Club matchday activations.
Lancashire Cricket Foundation are committed to;
Safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and adults that we engage with. These groups are front and centre of our organisation.
- Provide open, transparent, safe, fun environments to protect and grow the game, allowing participants to become their very best
- Ensuring our people, partners and services are recruited safely and educated consistently on relevant safeguarding matters
- Being open to develop our processes and manage any concerns appropriately
- Ensure that we develop the game and leave it improved for future generations
- Maintaining a clear root to branch safeguarding structure, with supportive designated networks, where responsibilities are aligned and regularly reviewed
We expect everybody who works with children, young people and adults at risk to share our commitment to safeguarding, demonstrating a dedicated approach in everything we do.