Give with Confidence
As a member of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), Lancashire Cricket Foundation has made a public promise to adhere to best practice, honesty, transparency, clarity and accountability in all fundraising activity, enabling you to give with confidence.
We hope that our membership will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support for our projects, programmes and events, ‘inspiring communities through cricket’.
Our Fundraising Promise to You
- We are committed to high standards
- We are honest and open
- We are clear
- We are respectful
- We are fair and reasonable
- We are accountable
Should you have any concerns about the way we fundraise, we have a robust complaints process. We encourage you to get in touch with your feedback. And, if you are unsatisfied with the way we handle your concerns, you can also contact the independent regulatory, the FRSB.
To make a complaint, please call 0161 868 6849 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Fundraising Promise
We are committed to high standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds, comply with the Code and with this Promise
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment
We Are Honest and Open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs
We Are Clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment
We Are Respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so
We Are Fair and Reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption
We Are Accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint
We have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on the website or available on request
Our Complaints Policy
Lancashire Cricket Foundations is committed to delivering a high standard of service to anyone who engages with our work.
We are keen to hear from anyone who believes we have fallen short of the high standards we set ourselves. You can provide you feedback by phone on 0161 868 6849, email email@example.com or, alternatively, you can write to the following address:
Lancashire Cricket Foundation, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PX
We will acknowledge and provide an initial response to your feedback within 10 working days of receiving it. Whilst we expect to be able to resolve most complaints within that timeframe, if we need to conduct a more in-depth investigation, we will aim to provide you with a full response within 20 working days. If we are unable to meet that deadline due to exceptional circumstances, we will of course let you know.
If you are not happy with the response you receive, you can escalate your concerns to who will consider the matter in more detail.
If your complaint is about our fundraising activities and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction, you can ask the Fundraising Standards Board, the self regulator for fundraising in the UK, to consider it by:
- submitting your complaint through the FRSB website www.frsb.org.uk
- writing to Fundraising Standards Board, 65 Brushfield Street, London E1 6AA, or
- calling – 0333 321 8803
Lancashire Cricket Foundation is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board and we agree to abide by its decisions. Please note that the Fundraising Standards Board can only consider complaints received within 3 months of the original incident.
The Fundraising Standards Board will investigate your complaint within 20 working days of receiving it and if you are not satisfied with its conclusions, you can request that their Board of Directors look at it again. Their decision will be made within 60 calendar days, will be final and will be made public.